- Young Adult Development in Action Inc.
- Watson Family Foundation, Wolfe Division
- Crotzer Real Estate Group Inc.
- Southeast Christian Church
- Portland Memorial Baptist Church
- Greater New Beginnings Christian Church
- CrossRoads Missions
- Allgeier Flooring Co./li>
- Kale & Flax
- Stock Yards Bank and Trust
- Old National Bank
- Common Wealth Bank and Trust Co.
- River City Bank
- Thomas, Dodson and Wolford, PLLC
- Borders and Borders PLC
- Gallavin and Associates Realty
- Kertis Creative
In-Kind donations are accepted. (Ex: tools and materials for home renovations and repairs)
- Private donations. ANY and ALL amounts go a long way. We accept donations through mail. Please mail to 4509 West Market St. Louisville, KY 40212. You can also make a one-time or reoccurring donation online at www.fchky.org. NOTE: all donations are tax deductible.
- Sponsor a home. On average we spend $45,000 in renovations for a one bedroom, $55,000 in renovations for a two, $65,000 for three, and $75 for a four bedroom home.
- Sponsor an event. The Fuller Center is a non-profit organization that relies heavily on private donations. We host events to express our mission. In return people learn about the work we do to eliminate poverty housing and want to join hand in hand to transform the community.
Whether It’s Time or a Donation, You Can Make an Impact Here.